This is a beautiful hand made Damascus bushcrafting knife that you can hang around your neck. Designed as the perfect companion when you are camping hunting or out bushcrafting. It is a versatile, all round useful tool. This is ideal for skinning, preparing food and can pretty much do what a larger bushcraft knife can do. The overall length including handle is a little over 5.5 inches. The blade itself is about 2.5 inches. The thickness of the blade is 3mm. It all comes in a nicely made leather neck sheath so you can hang it around your neck - or pop it into you pocket or pack when you are around the camp or walking. The handle 'scales' are in Walnut burl. Your friends will be amazed and highly envious when they see this knife. Our knife range is manufactured from high quality European materials by an excellent UK manufacturer in small batches; they are NOT churned out in their thousands in a factory in the Far East. Each of these knives is hand forged and ground - making each one a unique item - so the precise nature of the knife and the leather sheath will vary from knife to knife. Because of the hand made nature of these items the precise nature, colour of wood and materials may vary and are subject to change without further notice. Only for sale to responsible adults over 18 years of age.
- Stunning custom made knife - that you can hang around your neck
- Stunning Damascus steel blade - we aim for 58-59RC in terms of steel hardness - for optimum sharpening and keeping a good edge - scandi grind 'zero edge'
- Overall length is a little over 5.5 inches. The blade is slightly under 2.5 inches
- Handle is in Walnut burl from gun stock off cuts.
- Heavy duty leather sheath - hangs around neck or can go in your pocket or pack.