This is a beautiful hand made genuine hand forged Damascus steel knife, which is designed as the perfect companion when you are camping or out bushcrafting. It comes in a neck sheath, which allows you to hang it around your neck if you like - or you can keep it in a It is a versatile, all round useful tool. This is ideal for skinning, preparing food and can pretty much do what a larger bushcraft knife can do. The overall length including handle is a little over 5.5 inches. The blade itself is about 2.5 inches. The thickness of the blade is 3mm. It all comes in a nicely made leather neck sheath so you can hang it around your neck - or pop it into you pocket or pack when you are around the camp or walking. The handle 'scales' are in Mammoth bone - grit buffed to a nice shine. Your friends will be amazed and highly envious when they see this knife. Our knife range is manufactured from high quality European materials by an excellent UK manufacturer in small batches; they are NOT churned out in their thousands in a factory in the Far East. Each of these knives is hand forged and ground - making each one a unique item - so the precise nature of the knife and the leather sheath will vary from knife to knife. Because of the hand made nature of these items the precise nature, colour of bone and materials may vary and are subject to change without further notice. Only for sale to responsible adults over 18 years of age.
- Beautiful small but nice and sharp bushcraft knife - you can hang around your neck
- Stunning Damascus steel blade - we aim for 58-59RC in terms of steel hardness - for optimum sharpening and keeping a good edge - scandi grind 'zero edge'
- Overall length is a little over 5.5 inches. The blade is slightly under 2.5 inches
- Handle is in Mammoth bone - from Alaska
- Heavy duty leather sheath - hangs around neck.