A nice, solid Tomahawk which can be easily carried when you are out and about camping and bushcrafting. It comes with a hand made leather blade mask making it easy and safe to carry inside your pack. Ideal for cutting back branches, carving, building hides and camps or chopping and splitting sticks for a camp fire. This hand made piece has a cutting edge of a little under 4 inches - which is ideal for a range of bushcraft and camping tasks. Overall length 12 inches. Full tang Damascus head and shaft - covered with walnut and stag antler handle scales. The blade and head has a dazzling array of layers of steel. It is a beautiful hand made axe that will delight you. Because of the hand made nature of these items the precise nature, colour of wood and materials may vary and are subject to change without further notice. Our stock is constantly changing - so it is worth visiting to have a regular look. Only for sale to responsible adults of 18 years of age or over.
- Beautiful hand forged, hand made Damascus steel Tomahawk - with walnut and Stag antler handle
- This is a really useful nice sized Tomahawk style axe for when you are hunting, camping or bush crafting
- Approximately 12 inches long in total - nicely weighted - great user and great in a collection
- Comes with a hand made leather blade cover
- Sharp cutting edge - enabling you to be able to do a range of work when camping - battoning, splitting saplings, carving, making camp, preparing food, harvesting kills, stripping bark, etc.